Back in March I was given The Liebster Award by Lil Mama Suzi and then more recently by Rebecca Lawrance. I am very flattered and grateful. Thank you ladies.
For those of you who have never heard of this award, it is given between bloggers, as a way of spreading the word about great blogs (providing they have under 500 followers). I was so flattered to be given this award, but I didn’t act on it straight away, as I was confused on the criteria. I do have more that 500 Twitter followers, but hopefully it means subscribers to your blog and so I am taking part. If you don’t like question and answer posts then I apologise now…..
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate other bloggers with less than 500 followers, whose blogs you love
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
1. What is your most favourite thing about the Town/City you live in? I love looking out of our bedroom window and seeing only fields.
2. What is your most favourite thing to cook? I am not much of a cook (but I love to bake). So I am going to say cakes!
3. What is your personal favourite blog entry so far? (Post link if you like) This is quite difficult, not because I feel I have written many masterpieces, but because I find you love different posts for different reasons. Some are sentimental and some are more lighthearted. Overall I think maybe Different types of mummy
4. When was the last time you laughed so hard your stomach hurt and why? I think it was probably watching Googlebox. I have only recently discovered this programme, but it is hilarious!
5. If you could come back as any animal, which one would it be? I think cats have a pretty good life, but I would like the relationship that a dog has with it’s owner, so a dog.
6. Why did you decide to start blogging? To record Baby growing up and our special family moments.
7. What is your most prized possession? Our photographs.
8. If you could pick anything as a career, what would it be? Model Booker or Professional Blogger!
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog
10. What is your favourite song at the moment? Ellie Goulding “How long will I love you”, which always makes me think of Baby.
11. Who does the dishes at your place? Usually Mr Hubby, me spoilt… no!
1. What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy and a good mum.
2. How would you rate your experience of blogging? I am still a rookie. I started blogging mid way through August last year, so I am still learning as I go along. The best thing so far is how wonderfully supportive and friendly the blogging community is.
3. Why do you blog? So many reasons, mainly to provide a record of Baby growing up, but more recently I blog for me.
4. What would be your stuff of dreams? Enough money to be comfortable, health, happiness and for all my daughters dreams to come true.
5. What would be your stuff of nightmares? A room filled with spiders.
6. If there is a knock at the door what would you most want to find on the other side? My Dad. He died when I was ten after a long battle with cancer, so I never really knew him.
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? Ah so many to pick from. Most recently, pulling out my purse at the check out and realising an unwrapped(?) escaped tampax was attached to it. Obviously pretty much everyone in the shop observed me trying to wrestle it back into my bag…
8. What advice would you give to someone starting out in the world of blogging? Be yourself.
9. What is your favourite food? Ice cream
10. If you could choose 3 things to take to a desert islands what would they be and why? Hubby, Baby & supplies! (can I get away with that….?!)
O.k so I nominate;
Hannah from Budding Smiles
Hannah from Mums’ Days
Eleanor from The Bristol Parent
Em from Snowing Indoors
Katrina from Cool Bananas Blog
Onto my questions
1. How did you come up with you blog name?
2. What is your favourite post (that you have written) (provide link)?
3. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
4. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
5. What is your favourite film?
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What would be your fantasy job?
8. Which actress would play you in the movie of your life?
9. Which celebrity do you have a pass for?
10. If you could have one new skill, what would it be?
11. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
Over to you ladies!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin