I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by my beautiful friend Kat over at Beau Twins to share my ultimate bucket list. As a busy mama I don’t find much time to day-dream about all the things I wish I could do, but I thought that I really should find the time.
All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
How can I pursue them if I don’t know what they are! We were asked “If money, children, jobs, mortgages, you get the idea, wasn’t an issue. What would be on your ultimate bucket list?” So here goes;
- Swim in an infinity pool overlooking a crystal clear ocean.
- Do a Gok Wan-style how to look good naked photo shoot.
- Swim with Dolphins.
- Have afternoon tea at the Ritz.
- Go on holiday to New York.
- Stay in a tree house.
- Open an animal sanctuary.
- Be slim and stay slim.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Take Baby to see Santa in Lapland.
- Have our own swimming pool.
- For Baby to think of me as her best friend when she grows up.
- Go on Safari
- Conquer my fear of public speaking
- Learn to play the piano
- Be fit (physically, not phwoar!)
- Run a successful Blogging event
- Take part in Strictly Come Dancing
- Ride an Elephant
- Go on a road trip across America
- Stay in The Ice Hotel, Sweden
- Live right by the sea
- Turn my blog into a keepsake book
- Try Zorbing
- Take a baking class with Mary Berry
- Live in a house with stables
- Do something that makes a big difference to a charity
- Employ a cleaner
- Go to a film premier
- Get Baby a pony
- Take Baby to Ireland where we went on honeymoon
- Be dressed by a proper stylist
- Make a difference in the lives of my friends
- Be able to provide for Baby her whole life, so she never has to worry about money
- Sell a photo that I have taken
- Holiday in an amazing all-inclusive resort
- Adopt a child
- Be happy with myself
- Take Baby to Disney Land
- Design something really useful
- Drive scurry horses
- Eat in Heston’s restaurant
- Take part in The Cube
- Have my hair done by a celebrity hair stylist
- Learn how to do professional makeup (on myself)
- Be debt free
- Raise Baby to be a strong, brave and confident woman
- For my blog to go viral!
- Find the elusive work life balance
- Be happy every day
Now I have to tag a few people, so I tag these lovely ladies;
Hannah – Budding Smiles
Em – Snowing Indoors
Amy – Mr and Mrs T Plus Three
Lizzie – Lizzie Somerset
K – Mum for Fun
Steph – Misplaced Brit
I would love to see what you pick, so please tag me. Have fun dreaming!
What would be in your ultimate bucket list? Do you share any ideas with me?
Image: Dominik Schröder