Valentine’s inspiration for the man in your life
I don’t know about you, but my hubby is so hard to buy for. I think it’s a man thing, as I ALWAYS have a list of things as long as my arm that I want at any given time! However, men… not so easy! I thought I’d give you a helping hand and pick some clothing gifts that are sure to be winners with your man.
- Farah Vintage Long Sleeved Steen Shirt This is such a classic shirt that is sure to become a staple in his wardrobe. It has the signature embroidered Farah Vintage logo in golden yellow and is slim fit in style. The button down collar gives a cool preppy air to this shirt.
- HUGO BOSS Black Logo Hooded Sweatshirt Who doesn’t love a hoody? Made from lightweight jersey, it will wash well and be easy to wear. It is quite plain, but I love all the details, the contrasting red lining, woven cotton drawstrings with logo embossed metal eyelets and the signature HUGO BOSS logo is embroidered on the chest. The piping detail on each side of the front also in red.
- HUGO BOSS Orange 90 Jeans What man doesn’t need new jeans? Mine goes through the pockets bizarrely and always needs more. These navy blue stretch denim jeans have a tapered fit. They feature an intentional fade on the thighs, to make them look a little more lived in from the first wear. With the BOSS Orange logo embossed button fly and a five pocket design and the signature HUGO BOSS Orange leather logo patch on the reverse right side of the waistband in navy, they too have the little details you would expect from HUGO BOSS. The top stitching detail is in grey to add a subtle contrast.
- Religion Long Sleeved Skull Shirt This black shirt is subtle, but super cool. The pearlescent buttons are concealed (apart from the top one) and the button down pointed collar features silver metal skull buttons. These also feature on the cuffs.
- Vans SK8 Hi Trainers In Black My hubby lives in trainers, he wears them to work and pretty much the rest of the time too. These Vans are hi top in style and have a chunky white sole with a single black stripe and a textured toe guard. The signature Vans branding appears on the back of the heel in white and black.
There you have it, my clothing picks to brighten up your man’s Valentine’s day!
Have you got Valentine’s day sewn up? Would you man like any of these choices?
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.