I have recently been nominated by Sarah at Toby Goes Bananas for a Versatile Blogger Award, thanks so much Sarah. It’s an award given by other bloggers who enjoy reading your blog, and who feel you write an interesting and diverse range of posts. So I am very happy to be nominated.
The Versatile Blogger award rules are;
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, in your post
2) Write seven facts about yourself and nominate seven other bloggers
3) You must use the versatile blogger award image on your post
OK, so seven facts about me;
1. I grew up in Scotland (age 3-10) and used to have a thick and fast Scottish accent. We moved back to England when my Dad died and I now can’t even attempt a Scottish accent now.
2. I rescued all my dogs from the vets where I used to work. I couldn’t resist them. It is shocking how people treat their animals and I was so grateful to find my little dogs. They are mother and daughter.
3. I have ridden most of my life, since I was three and until a few years ago. I have a passion for Dressage, but have also jumped in the past. I have damaged myself countless times from various falls, some more spectacular than others. I now suffer so much with back pain that I have retired.
4. I knew Mr Hubby’s sister before I knew him. I met him on her leaving do (as we used to work together). He travelled from Berkshire to Chester for her party and we started seeing each other immediately. That was 14 1/2 years ago.
5. Mr Hubby and I got married in 2006 and our wedding cost approx £3k – I love a bargain.
6. I love music and have quite eclectic taste, from Nina Simone to Panic At The Disco. Snow Patrol are one of my favourite bands and I would love to see them live. I used to go to lots of music festivals and gigs, but feel a bit past it now! (Although we do have Camp Bestival tickets for next year)
7. In 2011 I raised over £500 running in the Race For Life. I am not a runner, but as my mum is a breast cancer survivor it was very important for me to take part. As I have 3 prolapsed discs and arthritis, I couldn’t walk for a week afterwards!
So that’s a bit more about me and thanks to everyone who reads my blog. Thanks again to Sarah for nominating me. I would love to know more about the following bloggers and so I will nominate;
3. Angus’ Mum
5. Mrs Shilts
6. Life Love Laura
7. Tea Cake and My Boy
I can’t wait to read their posts.