We watch A LOT of Disney Junior, Baby LOVES it. One of our favourite shows is Sheriff Callie’s Wild West. If you are not familiar with this show, it features a cat as the Sheriff of a small American town, ‘Nice and Friendly Corners’. She is assisted by a bird, Deputy Peck and they have amongst their friends, a cactus called Toby, as you do.
I have started to wish that I lived in Nice and Friendly Corners too. Here’s why;
- Well the first reason is obviously because it’s nice and friendly! People need to be nicer to each other and we could learn a lot from these little guys.
- They have a saloon that serves milkshakes. That is all!
- It is never cold in Nice and Friendly Corners. I hate being cold, so this would be wonderful.
- Think I could be really tight with Priscilla Skunk. I just know we would get on. She loves make up and pie, what’s not to love?!
- I might be a little bit in love with Sparky. I used to ride a lot and I love the idea of a horse with glitter in it’s mane. Ponies and bling, perfect!
- The baddies aren’t really that bad. Take the Corn Bandits, they stole half of Farmer Stinky’s corn. In the end they were invited to a Corn Picking party as guests of honour!
- No-one seems to have a bad day. AT. ALL. EVER!
- If they need rain they just get Sheriff Callie to lasso a rain cloud. No droughts or hose pipe bans here, no siree!
- They love their musical interludes, which I think would be fun. Just launching into a song and dance number at certain points of the day. That has to be good for the soul.
- You can pan up a gold nugget. Amazing! I could do with one of those.
Please tell me that I am not alone…. Do you ever wish you could live somewhere fictional?