Hello! Welcome to “The Week That Was; Captured”. I have been hosting this linky for a couple of weeks while Hannah got married and went on her honeymoon (so exciting!). This is my last week and then Hannah will retake the reins.
“The rules are simple; link up one post about your week! It can be photographed, Instagrammed, written, videoed… basically in any format you wish! This linky is about capturing memories and I treat it a bit like an online diary. Please only link up relevant posts. Also, if you fancy commenting on other people’s posts that would be super too – everyone loves a comment!” (Hannah’s words!)
So while Hannah was #BecomingTheHardings, here is what we got up to.
- Sunday – Mr Hubby finished my bodged job of putting up Baby’s garden blackboard first thing. Then, as we have been at home more than usual recently we decided on a trip to Finkley Down Farm. Baby loves the animals and she had such fun on the big girl trampoline. Hubby made a lush roast dinner. Om nom nom.
- Monday – I had a Doctors appointment first thing and Baby was a little whingy. So I thought we would leave early and go for a walk first. It was raining, so I wrapped her up and off we went. Little did I realise it was almost monsoon conditions. I lost track of the times the brolly blew inside out! Baby decided she couldn’t walk any further and so I had to carry her back to the Doctors (my poor back!). She then proceeded to have the biggest tantrum/meltdown ever on the floor of the waiting room #Mortified. She did, however, nap in the house (on me) for the first time in many months.
- Tuesday – We had swimming class and Baby was still a little upset at times, but better than the week before. Again we managed a house nap. We just played in the garden in the afternoon. My Diet Chef order arrived!
- Wednesday – After a quick trip the the supermarket and some pottering at home, we went for a walk to hunt for puddles! Baby loved it and made cute little noises every time she jumped into one! I started Diet Chef! So excited.
- Thursday – I was a little uninspired, so we popped into town. I picked up a couple of small bits for Baby’s Christmas Stocking and a few things we had run out of.
- Friday – We were very productive first thing and then I took Baby to the kids gym session. Her BFF was there which was lovely for her. In the afternoon we went to see sheep again and for a little walk, which resulted in me carrying her again!
- Saturday – Mr Hubby made a start on moving all the furniture around upstairs, so that Baby can go into her new room. He then took Baby out for a sleep in the car, while I took over upstairs. It was so exciting getting her new room ready, I know she will enjoy the extra space. Then we all went for a family walk to see the sheep and jump in puddles. Perfect!
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
If you enjoy my posts, why not