This week has been a quiet week. Mostly just Baby and I, pottering about and enjoying the sun. We did have a little blip on Thursday, in the form of a horrible meeting. However, I need to not focus on things I cannot change and just enjoy time with my beautiful baby.
- Sunday – We had a lovely family day out at Bucklebury Farm Park, meeting all the animals and playing in the playground.
- Monday – Just a pottering day at home. I had to put Baby in her pram and do laps of our garden to get her to nap (she is so used to car naps).
- Tuesday – Baby and I went swimming and then we had to pop out again in the car so Baby could have a nap! We had a little wander round the garden centre.
- Wednesday – We walked to the playground (well Baby cycled) for a toddle about. Baby decided she loves slides now and does a little squeal every time she goes down. Then we went for a drive and nap (Baby not me!), then we had a bimble round the shops and shared a toastie for lunch.
- Thursday – My car went in for an MOT (at 8.30am!) and thankfully passed. We had a quick play in the playground on the way home. Then, in the afternoon I had to go to a pretty rubbish meeting.
- Friday – We went to Toddler Sense and Baby spent the entire time doing laps of the room. I think I could just leave her there and go for a drink! We made Daddy another Father’s day present, which involved being in just a nappy in the garden with paint and a canvas (again Baby not me!).
- Saturday – We popped to B&Q to try to sort out fencing for Baby’s Garden. Baby napped again in the car, so we sat in the car and had a cup of tea from the burger van! Oh the glamour! We pottered in the garden for the rest of the day.
So that’s our week captured. Have you had a lovely week? Have you made the most of the sun? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not