This week has been relatively quiet, but I had a fair bit to do, in order to get ready for BritMums live (mainly getting posts scheduled). We saw our lovely friends and Baby was incredible in her swimming lesson. So here is our week in pictures.
- Sunday – We had a lovely Father’s day and a visit to the Circus, which you can read all about here.
- Monday – We always have to go out now, so Baby can nap. So we drove to the garden centre, I blogged in the car while she slept. Then we went for a quick look round (Garden centre and pet shop), before heading to our local nature walk.
- Tuesday – Swimming for us first thing, then we spent the rest of the day at home.
- Wednesday – We met our friends Z and D in town for tea and a catch up. Then we chilled out at home for the rest of the day, with a little swing time in the garden for Baby.
- Thursday – Baby decided to climb on the couch by herself for the first time and promptly fell off, head first onto the wood floor! Poor Bubba had a cut gum and a bruise/lump on her head, but doesn’t seem to be bothered by it. Doc assured me on the phone that all would be well. We popped out for Baby’s car nap, had a bimble round the retail park and a spot of lunch together. I ran round crazily trying to pack for BritMums Live.
- Friday – I set off for BritMums live! Eeek! Excited to meet new friends (Hannah from Mums’ Days) and catch up with bloggers I already know.
- Saturday – Spent the whole day enjoying the sessions and company at BritMums Live (post coming next week).
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not