This week has been a good week. We have been quite busy and Baby has been back to her usual sunny self. What more can I want!
- Sunday – After some supply shopping, we just had a day at home. I dyed my hair and made a start on the Baby clothes clear out. Mr Hubby cooked a yummy roast, love him!
- Monday – Baby and I met our lovely friends at the baby gym. The girls had a whale of a time and afterwards we all popped for a drink. Mr Hubby and I had a yummy meal and chilled out to celebrate our wedding anniversary (8 years).
- Tuesday – Baby and I went to Bethnal Green to the Toddler Sleep PowWow organised by Worlds Apart. The journey there was a little stressful (car, train and two tubes), after being told to go the wrong way a few times by rail staff and then having to take Baby in the buggy on a normal escalator! I had no idea you could do that! It was a great event and I did my first ever interview in front of a camera. Baby didn’t nap until we were in the car coming home at 3.40pm! I used one of the tips I learned from the day and thankfully, she went to bed at the normal time without any problem and slept through the night. Result!
- Wednesday – We got a few post office jobs done in the morning and then we went to visit our friends L, K and F. Baby loved playing with the older boys, especially on the trampoline!
- Thursday – We popped into town to meet our friends K and T. We took the girls for play in the park and then had a quick bimble round the shops.
- Friday – We went to Windsor’s Daniel shop to the Galt play date with Dr Miriam Stoppard. It was fab to see other bloggers, some familiar faces and some new people. The event was in the toy department and Baby spent the whole time running round looking at all the toys. Apart from when she got my name label stuck on her head!
- Saturday – I spent the entire day sorting and labelling all Baby’s clothes for the sale next week, so boring but very necessary!
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not