This week has been reasonably productive blog wise. I have started to work with a couple of new PR companies and some other opportunities have come up too. I am trying to get ahead, as I have lots of party prep to do for Baby’s 1st birthday party next weekend, not to mention a massive cake to bake….
1. Sunday – We popped to the local car boot sale to get some old crockery for Baby’s Alice in Wonderland party. Then drove all the way to Dorset to go to Moors Valley Country Park, only to be turned away because they were full! Very disappointing. We stopped at the next country park (Avon Vale), but it was full of parents effing and jeffing at their kids, so we didn’t have such a nice time.
2. Monday – Baby and I went on a lovely play-date with our friends. All the girls ate lunch together and looked super cute. She was so tired afterwards I managed to lift her out of the car, down the path and pop her on the couch without waking her up.
3. Tuesday – Baby and I popped out to do a spot of shopping, which mainly resulted in some new clothes for Baby #prettystandard. She got a little messy eating hummus!.
4. Wednesday – We went to Baby Sensory in the morning and then popped to Tesco. Baby was asleep before we left the Baby Sensory car park, so I ended up sitting in the Tesco car park for 1 1/4 hours to let her sleep. We then had lunch together in Costa in Tesco, before a quick swoop round the shop for supplies. Baby crawled properly (not commando crawl) for the first time.
5. Thursday – Baby and I went to visit one of my best friends. Baby kissed a boy! #floosy. Later that day she took her first steps on her walker and we realised she can now drive her little car without help.
6. Friday – I heard H&M had a sale….. Actually I only got one thing that was in the sale. I spent £35, for which I got 5 dresses, 2 tops, a pair of jeans and a hat for Baby. Seriously amazing value!
7. Saturday – We all popped out to get Baby’s wooden kitchen (for her 1st birthday), then we had a day pottering at home, making party decorations and playing.
I hope you all had a lovely week. I am linking up with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC