This week has been quite hectic. We have spent most of it getting ready for Baby’s first birthday, which has been a little all consuming! The party was yesterday and it was a great success. More to come on the party soon. We have packed quite a lot in when I think back.
- Sunday – Such a horrible day weather-wise, so we stayed in and made party decorations. Baby played in her new ball pit.
- Monday – Baby and I went shopping #DejaVuMuch! This time it was clothes for me, Baby came in the changing rooms and offered fashion advice by pulling faces or smiling when I tried things on. Mr Hubby was on a night out so it was just Baby and I in the evening. Baby did a lot of face pulling today! She also posed for a photo shoot for her lovely Anna Lou Jewellery.
- Tuesday – Mr Hubby was off work to help with party preparation. We pottered around at home and then popped into town to try and find some last bits of crockery. We stopped in a little coffee shop to have tea and cake. I started the mammoth task of baking Baby’s birthday cakes.
- Wednesday – We went to Baby Sensory. Baby was super confident and crawled to the front of the class and held up the cards for our class leader. She then crawled around trying to cuddle all the other mummy’s. Still baking! A friend came to help me cut and crumb coat the cakes. Baby’s play house arrived.
- Thursday – Baby had to go to the Doctors and then we went shopping for Party food. My fab friend S came back to help me carve and put fondant on the cakes. Stressful stuff! 🙂 Heard that Baby and I are going to be Brand Ambassadors, exciting.
- Friday – I made gingerbread (for the party bags) and a giant cupcake (for Baby’s cake smash) first thing. Then we spent the rest of the day, charging camera’s and getting as much ready as we could do for the party. We popped to the village hall to do some set up. Baby pulling more strange faces.
- Saturday – Baby’s first birthday party, will be blogging about it all soon, but we had a lovely day and our Alice in Wonderland Mad hatters hat cake went down well!
I hope you all had a lovely week. I am linking up with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC