This week has been pretty busy and has included a fair bit of travelling.
- Sunday – We had a fab family day out to Wellington Country Park, which you can read about here.
- Monday – I had a bit of a rubbish morning and so Mr Hubby came back from work and we spent the day together. We wandered around town trying to find Baby some shoes (5 1/2 G! now!) and then had lunch by the canal. The rest of the day was spent packing.
- Tuesday – Swimming for us first thing and Mr Hubby came to watch for the first time. Baby and I then drove to North Wales to stay with Baby’s Aunty, while operation living room makeover takes place.
- Wednesday – Before Baby’s aunty had to start work, we went to the beach. Then Baby and I went shopping, managing to buy Baby some shoes in the Clarks sale.
- Thursday – Baby and I went to visit my mum, sister and nephew. Mum made a duvet I bought into playhouse curtains for Baby. We popped to Chester for lunch and fabric for our dining room chairs.
- Friday – Welsh Mountain Zoo baby! Baby’s Aunty had to work, so Baby and I went for a trip to the zoo. It was a great place with really incredible views.
- Saturday – Baby, her aunty and I went out for a yummy lunch, then we had to pick up some supplies before chilling at home and letting Baby dance to Glastonbury! Too cute!
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy my posts, why not