Our Week That Was Captured #28
This week has been good, but a challenge at the same time. We have done some nice things, but Baby has been quite difficult (teeth, testing boundaries, missing Daddy?!) and so I have had some moments that have been difficult to deal with. However, I have still been getting the most amazing Baby cuddles, which are divine!
- Sunday – We had a family day out to Marwell Zoo. Baby did LOTS of walking! She is so independent!
- Monday – Mr Hubby left for France at silly o’clock in the morning. Baby found her Easter ears and demanded to wear them. We had planned to go the the local children’s animal farm, but after waiting for Baby to snooze in their car park, the hail started and the weather was awful. So when she woke up we came home! Not really the day we planned… Baby’s Aunty arrived from North Wales (with Baby’s new garden fence!)
- Tuesday – Swimming day, I LOVE taking Baby, it is so much fun and easily the best thing we do during the week. She was amazing again. Then after a snooze we met Baby’s Aunty in Marlborough for lunch at Polly’s Tea room. Baby was suffering with her teeth and had a very large melt down, so our desserts were to go… I bought Baby some lush yellow wellies and a few other super bargains in the Mothercare sale. £4 for a Little Bird jumper, yes please!
- Wednesday – Baby and I had to run some errands and buy some food, so we went out and did that while Aunty J worked. We had a quick spin round the local park. Then we spent the rest of the day at home, only popping out to collect her bargain HappyLand toys.
- Thursday – I took Baby on the train to London for the first time, as we had been invited to the #AmazonSummer event. It was so lovely to see some of my blogging friends again and meet some new ones! Then we met Mr Hubby at the station, as he had just come in from France and journeyed home together.
- Friday – I had to go to Southampton for an appointment. Baby and I had lunch in a lovely garden centre. Baby wasn’t sure about the Babychino.
- Saturday – We had a lovely family day out at West Wittering beach. We took Baby when she was five months old, so it was lovely to go back now she is mobile.
So that’s our week captured. What have you got up to this week? x
As always I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC