This week has been a week of two halves for us. We had a great start to the week spending time with friends, which we love. Then Baby struggled during the second half of the week with a stinking cold, which saw her try to cling onto me for most of Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday, poor buba.
Anyway, here is our week in pictures!
1. Sunday – We decided to get Baby a walker, as she now doesn’t like her Jumperoo. We wandered round the shops and Baby decided to try pickpocketing!
2. Monday – We had a play-date at K and T’s house, with a few other friends, which was lovely. T has so many toys and everyone had lots of fun.
3. Tuesday – We went to visit a friend of mine and Baby played with her sons. She was zonked after playing with the big boys!
4. Wednesday – Another play date this time at Z and D’s house. I always get serious house envy when we go there, it’s beautiful. Baby slept through the first half of the play-date. Then we met Daddy and after lunch bought Baby some new threads!
5. Thursday – Baby was absolutely streaming with cold, but we ventured to town as I had some errands to run. Bless her she was so sad, but I always think fresh air does you good when you’re poorly. Oh and she went in her new car seat for the first time.
6. Friday – We had a lazy morning then it was off to the hospital to see the pediatrician or should I say Doctor Dismissive!
7. Saturday – We had a lovely day at Beale Park in the sun… Yes the Sun!
Linking up with Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTW
If you enjoy reading my posts, I would be so pleased if you would vote for me (Best Baby blog/Best New Blog)