This week was a bit of a slow starter for us, but ended in a fabulous party. Some steps forward for me in trying to get back to my old self, in a Doctor’s referral and some new clothes!
Here is our week in pictures.
1. Sunday – We had a little trip to Winchester to visit the Farmer’s Market there. Bought a lovely Elm hand carved mirror, lush!
2. Monday – Baby and I just pootled around at home & took the furries for a walk. I think Baby and Lily will be the best of friends when Baby is older.
3. Tuesday – Another day at home, just chilling. Briefly popped out for supplies. Baby still has a streaming cold and hacking cough, so a home day was needed.
4. Wednesday – We were back to Baby Sensory after the half term break, we love it, it’s so much fun. I also announced my BritMums Live 2014 sponsor – Puckababy! I am so thrilled to be working with such a great brand and excited to be going to BritMums Live!
5. Thursday – We had nothing planned, but I decided that Baby and I would go and do a spot of shopping, then have lunch together. Got a few bargains too!
6. Friday – Baby was 11 months old! We started the day with a trip to Doctors for both of us. Baby finally got antibiotics for her cough (only took 9 weeks!). Then we went to Newbury to look round the shops and have lunch. We got more bargains, not least my new teapot!
7. Saturday – What a beautiful sunny day! Mr Hubby, Baby and I popped out to buy me some shoes (and bargain boots £12.99!, thanks to New Look sale). Then we went to one of Baby’s best friend’s 1st Birthday Party. It was so fabulous! Baby was absolutely exhausted afterwards and I almost couldn’t wake her up, when we got home.
Linking up with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Push #TWTWC
If you enjoy reading my posts, I would be so pleased if you would vote for me
(Best Baby blog/Best New Blog/Blog of the Year are the categories I have been nominated in so far xx)