Gratitude List #5
I’m sure we all know that we have a lot to be grateful for. However, for me the process of writing a weekly gratitude list, ensures I consciously take in the small, but lovely, things that happen every day. Then, they are immortalised here on the page, so I always remember.
This week I love;
- That my amazing daughter has overcome her fear of the bath and now loves it! So much less stressful for all of us!
- When Baby puts both hands on her head and says ‘Uh Oh’! (too cute!).
- That Baby’s cuddles have progressed to both arms round my neck and a tight squeeze, followed by patting me.
- That you can ask Baby to find Makka Pakka in her book and she will find the book, the right page and point to Makka Pakka, with a massive smile on her face.
- Reading time with Baby. She picks a book and brings it over, then I have to read it sooooo many times! (Then repeat with another book!)
- That our lovely neighbour mows our front lawn and his wife brings our bins back to the house post bin man visit.
- Our new fence for Baby’s garden, so soon (when it is in place) she can roam freely in her own garden.
- That I picked up some bargain Little Bird clothes for Baby in the Mothercare sale.
- That I finally bought Baby some Happyland toys, five sets complete with all the relevant figures for £35. Not quite the £2 bargains I hoped for at a car boot sale but still under half what they would have been in the shops #GetMe!MoneySaver!
- That I am going to see Mr Hubby today! (He has been away in France since Monday).
So what are you grateful for this week?
I am linking up with This Enchanted Pixie’s 52 weeks of gratitude,
Honest Mums Brilliant Blog posts and
Let’s Talk Mommy’s Share with Me linky.