We were recently sent a lovely ‘Satchel’ changing bag to review, from JJ Cole.
- It is more of a Daddy friendly bag, than my current patent cream Sugar Jack changing bag. He loves taking that one out and about!
- Very roomy.
- Carrying handles and a padded shoulder strap.
- Multiple useful compartments.
- Great quality materials.
What JJ Cole say about their bag
- Easy-access front pockets for wallet and mobile phone
- Removeable, padded shoulder strap
- Roomy interior organizer with pockets
- Wipeable changing pad and stroller grips included
- 28cm x 47cm x 22cm
One of the main positives for this changing bag is how spacious it is, without being bulky. We were sent the charcoal bag, which has a silver grey lining and changing mat. There are four very large pockets on the outside, plus two bottle pockets and two zipped pockets. Then there are four more sections inside in addition to the main area. So it is fabulous for allowing you to take out all those essentials and being able to grab them without rooting through the bag for ages trying to find things.
It’s made of wipe clean canvas and is approximately £70 depending on the retailer.
We love this changing bag. It is a great size and what is fab for us is it’s a bit more manly than our current changing bag. I like how it has lots of pockets, so it helps me be more organised.
Disclaimer: We were sent this changing bag for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and are 100% honest.