Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
I have been running #TheListLinky for a good few years now. Originally with my friend Hannah and more recently with the gorgeous Amy. However, now I’m going solo, so from now on I will be the sole host of the good ship ‘TheList’!
Over the years my work and commitments have grown and this has left me with less and less time and a bit of a quandary. I cannot spend hours leaving thoughtful comments, but I love our community so much. As a result, I have turned to social sharing to give you maximum impact and benefit from linking up your posts. What I can guarantee is, I will always retweet your links when you link up (if you tag me) and I will also go through and share each post to Twitter again during the week (please make sure your Twitter sharing button works and your Twitter handle is in there when you click share!). I have over 22k Twitter followers, so this will be good exposure for your posts. I do also read the posts and usually select 3 favourites, however from now on I will select 6 posts/blogs, who will each get a backlink from me (DA 48-50). So I hope you still see the value in linking up your lists!
So onto this week, I’m linking up How to use Facebook groups to grow your biz and 59 simple ways you can delegate to a Virtual Assistant.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, I have changed to #TheListLinky.
My favourite 6 posts from last week were;
5 ways to work Smarter, not Harder! – Love from Mim
Top 5 Questions all Parents want Answers to … or do we? – Mom of Two Little Girls
My top 10 self-care secrets – A Mindful Geek
10 reasons to try Yoga – Wellies on the school run
MY WEEKLY LIST
- I’ve found it hard to keep my focus this week.
- I met up with the lovely Laura on Thursday and she did some filming for me, which was really kind of her.
- Over on YouTube #BlogFixFriday, I’m sharing some tips on how to look like a pro blogger when you’re a newbie.
- I shared everything that’s happening in my blog-life including a vulnerable moment over on Life as a blogger.
- My next free blogging challenge is almost ready, so exciting!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 23 things to do if you’re serious about blogging [VIDEO]
- My own favourite post this week was; Why you need to monetise your blog the clever way.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!