Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
I am off with Mr Hubby and Baby to Bluestone Wales on Monday, so if you link up from Monday onwards I will be late with your comment. We travel back on Friday when The List #21 goes live, so I may be slow retweeting your links. I still love you all, just really need a holiday.
Now time for my list;
- We had lots of Soft Play fun this week. Making the most of our annual pass!
- Met a lovely friend and had fab catch up at the local kiddies farm.
- I was really sick on Wednesday night and then looking after Baby solo on Thursday was a real struggle. I sometimes wish we had local family.
- I have now lost 57.5″ in 15 weeks on Diet Chef, with a massive 11″ being from my waist! 3st 4lb in total!
- Real life low; Throwing up! or Baby’s epic ‘lie-on-the-floor-tantrum’ in Mothercare, when I thought I was going to be sick again.
- Real life high; Seeing my friends.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have joined Team Honk and will be dancing in the Danceathon for Comic Relief. Betfair have kindly kick started my sponsorship page.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, closely followed by How to create a blog media kit.
- My own favourite post this week was; Why I want to live in Nice & Friendly Corners.
- New blog discovery: Erica’s gorgeous blog To The Sea. This is such a beautiful blog, well worth a visit.
- Blog high; Lots of new connections and going up in TOTS100 – only 1 place, but it is up!
- Blog low; Panicking trying to schedule things for when we are away next week.
- Reviews I have shared: Doctor Care Anywhere
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>