Hi, welcome to ‘The List‘. If this is your first time, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Thank you to all of you who link up and seem to love our ‘List’ community as much as we do. Each week both Hannah and I pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts. This week my favourite’s are;
- Baby experienced a snowy walk for the first time! So much fun!
- I met my lovely friend Kat for a play date with our girls. We need a day, not just a couple of hours! So much to talk about.
- Real life low; Baby’s tantrums
- Real life high; Getting to talk ‘blog’ for an afternoon with Kat
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, closely followed by 30 ways to increase your blogging productivity.
- My favourite post this week: This post from the lovely Sian (Potty Mouthed Mummy) on the lack of sisterhood.
- My own favourite post this week was; This one about our magical beach visit, because I am so thrilled with the pictures we managed to get with our phones.
- New blog discovery: Katie’s fabulous and beautiful Skunkboy
- Blog high; Our new pram arriving! Isn’t it pretty!
- Blog low; No real low, everything has ticked over nicely this week.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>