Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mum’s Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Now time for my list;
- I had a couple of blogger events, which made it into real life, meaning the start of the week was quite busy.
- A horrible (short trip) to soft play! Why don’t people supervise their kids!
- Caught up with a couple of friends, which was lovely.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog post this week was; SEO for Bloggers; 13 Ways To Maximise Traffic.
- My own favourite post this week was; A story about trying to get pregnant with Baby (no, not THAT sort of story!).
- New blog discovery: The gorgeous Me You and Magoo. Pop over and have a read.
- Some new connections and opportunities.
- Blog high; A lovely trip to London to a blogger event focusing on style! Also my blog getting to 59 in the Tots100 rankings!
- Blog low; Rubbish journey back from London!
- Giveaways I have shared: Safetots Bed Guard
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>