Welcome to #TheList with myself and my gorgeous co-host, Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three. #TheList is THE place to link up your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Reasons my toddler is not asleep – Toilets aren’t for Turtles – Another super funny post from Mumma McD and I totally feel her pain!
- Travel goals we all need to have – Reflections from Me – I really enjoyed this post from Mac, very inspiring. We really should make the most of what we have at our disposal.
- Stumble Upon: The Blogger’s Guide – My Random Musings – What a fabulous post and a must read for any blogger who is looking to increase their blog traffic.
I will feature these three posts during the coming week on my Facebook page.
- Baby was sick every hour through the night on Sunday night and then again on Tuesday morning, so has been off nursery.
- Our garden fence blew down and I didn’t realise until after I had let the dogs out. Picture me running round in the rain (no coat) trying to catch two errant dogs!
- I had a lovely Mother’s Day and got the most thoughtful gift from Mr Hubby, The Little Bag of Happiness by LeeLu.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
Here’s this weeks #BogFixFriday this week discussing nofollow/nofollow links. (ha ha excuse the face it won’t let me upload thumbnails at the moment!
- My March Britmums Newbie Round-up post went live.
- My Klout had stayed solid at 80 for 3 weeks now, it used to drop to 75 on a Sunday and go back to 80 on Tuesday (randomly).
- I dropped to #28 in the Tots100 rankings (from 15). I have no idea what more I could do, so need to start focusing on Tots100 not being the thing which can make or break my month.
- I am currently standing solid at #2 in the Parent Blogger leaderboard due to the new entry of an American blogger with a huge following.
- I have been trying to get ahead as we are away on a review trip this weekend, but Baby being ill has made it difficult (poor thing).
- My most popular blog post this week was; Giveaways and #TheList aside it was How to curate your Instagram feed.
- My own favourite post this week was; My Face Painting Dream
- Giveaways I have shared: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!