Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
10 Things An Angry 4yo Says – Mum and Stuff.
- Double Chocolate Cheesecake with fresh strawberry sauce and creamy chocolate drizzle – Passion Fruit, Paws and Peonies.
- Chai Pudding Breakfast pots with homemade granola – That Butterfly Effect
What do you miss? – Meme and Harri
Reasons to love black and white – This Glorious Life.
- 7 awesome things about having kids – Bell from Bow
- We have been planning for our trip to France on Wednesday to look for houses!
- I spent the week with a lovely group of bloggers doing my FREE live training – Let’s Get Visible. If you want to grow your blog, increase visibility and increase your traffic then this is the course for you. I have changed it to evergreen, so it will be open all year round.
- I’ve been sick for the best part of two weeks now and I’ve had enough. I hate not powering on all cylinders.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Why You Need To Use These Hashtags.
- My own favourite post this week was; Epic Blogger’s Bundle #Giveaway worth over $700
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!