Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Why you should be repurposing content & how to do it + FREE SPREADSHEET and What is Evergreen content? [VIDEO]
Don’t forget! Due to the hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 10 Ways To Conquer Stage Fright – The Mum From Brum
- Hubby has been away all week and with excellent timing I got sick.
- My FREE live training event – Let’s Get Visible starts on Monday! If you want to grow your blog, increase visibility and increase your traffic then this is the course for you, you can still join!
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Life as a blogger
- My most popular blog post this week was; 23 things to do if you’re serious about blogging [VIDEO].
- My own favourite post this week was; Disney on Ice fun with friends.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day training?