Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking You know you’re a blogger’s child when…., and A blogger’s guide to linkys. Hannah is sharing her At home winter outfits ideas and great post looking at the positives of returning to work following maternity leave.
We have a #TheList Pinterest board to pin all your fabulous lists, please send a request if you would like to join board and share your lists!
I really liked Spidermummy’s post highlighting the fun and games of being a mum to 3 under 5’s! Yikes rather you than me!
Caramel Rocky Road Cake and I am on a diet….. that is all!
Now time for my list;
- I have just finished my first month of Diet Chef and I am pleased to announce that I have lost 19lbs and a total of 29 inches.
- After an awful start to the week (and end of last) with Baby being ill. She started to pick up mid week, which was a relief.
- Mr Hubby is going away with work for three days next week, which I am not looking forward to.
- I need to make more effort with my appearance. Since having Baby I have lost all sense of my own style. I want more polish!
- Read life low; Baby being so sick. Her temperature went as high as 40.1 and she had such a awful rash all over her. It was very worrying.
- Real life high; The lovely support from friends and relative strangers, via text and social media wishing Baby well and asking how she was.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I did my first vlog! I have wanted to try for a while. Forgive me, it is my first time, totally off the cuff and Baby was trying to maim herself in the background! (and I don’t have a stand hence the wobbles!).
- I need to reassess what I do and what linky’s I take part in, as I struggle for time and space on the blog calendar.
- My most popular blog post this week was; You know you’re a Blogger’s child when…
- My own favourite post this week was; Baby’s 19 month update
- New blog discovery: I don’t know how I have not come across Polly’s lovely blog Polly Mixtures before. I really love it and it is going to be a regular read for me now.
- Best post I read this week: This post in support of Zoella, by my lovely friend Mrs H. Also this wonderful post by Emma at Life at the Little Wood (made me cry).
- Blog high; Getting my highest ever hits in one day on my blog and so my best ever week.
- Blog low; This week has been super busy and with Baby being ill, it has been a little full on at times.
- Giveaways I have shared: Breastfeeding Survival Kit, E45 lotions and your chance to win a Microwave!
- I am so excited to be off to BlogFest on Saturday #Blogfest
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>