Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Mr and Mr T Plus Three and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking What is evergreen content & why you need it now and How to write case studies & why they benefit brand work. Amy is linking up Mark Warner Levante Part One .
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Baby group novice? Here are 5 tips for success – Motherhoodery
- 10 Reasons women should lift weights – Teacuptoria
- 5 things I’ve learnt from my first week of blogging – The Seasonal Child
- Baby has had moments of really pushing my buttons this week, from angel to devil in 0.6 seconds!
- We had a lovely time taking photos for Cath Kidston (ok so I know that’s blogging related!)
- We met up with Laura and her girls and went to the Splash park, which was such fun.
- Yesterday Baby and I went to see Amy and Rose! All the whoops!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Last Monday marked my three year blogiversary!
- Over on YouTube #BlogFixFriday is about case studies and how they can help your brand work.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Blog Chat.
- I have spent most of the week falling asleep on the couch and waking up at 3am! (when I should have been working!)
- I have an awesome Facetime business coaching session with Ceri from Content Mum.
- I have launched my blogging courses page. The first course will be a free 5 day productivity course starting on 12th September (pop over the the page and sign up!).
- My most popular blog post this week was; How to personalise your child’s playhouse & garden (this is such an old post, I need to find time to update it!).
- My own favourite post this week was; Three years ago blogging changed my life.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!