Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Amy Treasure and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- She loves herself – Mess and Merlot
Dad to Dad guide to year 1 – Dad Up North
- 5 reasons why the threenager phase is harder than the terrible twos – The Butterfly Mother
- We’ve had a busy week, it’s hard to fit everything in around Ava being at nursery.
- We had fun playdates, trips to the park and we even went to see the Trolls at the cinema, which was such fun.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My Pitching & Brandwork Masterclass launched on Monday. You can still take the course, it’s just the launch week that’s now over.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in the Pro Blogger Diary
- I have spent the week doing a 5 day challenge hosted my a US blogger and my head is spinning!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 15 awesome christmas cards to make with kids (from last year)
- My own favourite post this week was; Halloween at Chessington World of Adventures
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!