Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Amy Treasure and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking How to plan your content like a boss [FREE Planner Download] and All You Need To Write Awesome Posts Faster [Free Productivity Course]. Amy is linking up her Paleo granola recipe and this months Vlog Stars.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Why Ignoring Quiet Alana Could Make You A Fool – Lucy at Home
The Near Year’s Resolutions you actually DO need – Petite Words
- Queen of hand-me-downs – Second child Syndrome -Messy (Blog) UK
- Been a tricky week, trying to get things done when I’m still a bit under the weather.
- Looking forward to our trip to Efteling next weekend!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I’ve been busy finishing the content for my course, the Blog Growth Accelerator.
- I did a Facebook live all about productivity.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Life as a blogger.
- I’ve been working with Boots, trying out the Natural Collection.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Why You Need To Use These Hashtags
- My own favourite post this week was; How to plan your content like a boss [FREE Planner Download]
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!