Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts, with gorgeous co-host Amy from Amy Treasure and I.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that we mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Lessons And Achievements From 6 Months Of Blogging – Burnished Chaos.
The Big Secret Pinterest-Perfect Mums Can’t Tell You – Lucy at Home.
- 5 Reasons While I will Never Make it as a Pro Blogger – Parenting Jungle
- We had a fab time last weekend at Efteling, in Holland. I will be sharing more on the blog soon.
- I put my new branding up on the blog and social media accounts. I’m so happy with it.
- On Wednesday the Blog Growth Accelerator course launched. I’m so pleased with this course and thrilled that it 4 x the numbers/revenue of my first course.
- Over on YouTube #BlogFixFriday is about how to move forward with a blog project when you’re already busy.
- I shared everything that’s happening in my blog-life over in Life as a Blogger.
- We signed a contract to be Boots Mini Club Ambassadors for the next 3 months.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Why You Need To Use These Hashtags
- My own favourite post this week was; 10 things I wish I had known before I started blogging.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. We can’t wait to have a read!