Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Hiring a Virtual Assistant & making it work for your blog and Blog Biz Goal Party – February Review.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Holiday without the Kids – Biscuit Please Mummy
- 5 ways to give up baby clothes – Tiny Footsteps
- This week I have had tech issues from hell. Seriously what a nightmare it’s been!
- I opened the sign ups for my FREE live training event – Let’s Get Visible. If you want to grow your blog, increase visibility and increase your traffic then this is the course for you. It starts on 10th April.
- I had a hot seat this week with a paid-for coaching group I’m in and it really helped me to clarify a few things about my business.
- A few people had asked me for a tutorial on how to use SocialOomph so I produced a screencast tutorial.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Life as a blogger
- My most popular blog post this week was; 23 things to do if you’re serious about blogging [VIDEO]
- My own favourite post this week was; Our days out with Boots Mini Club
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!