Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Want free training? Increase blog traffic with Let’s Get Visible and 4 Ways to monetise even if you’re a new blogger.
Don’t forget! Due to the hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
My Blogging Kit Essentials – Love from Mim
10 lessons I have learnt from my son’s first year of play school – Naptime Natter
11 ways to prepare for the week ahead – LaraBee UK
Four years of Truly Madly Kids – Truly Madly Kids
Why sticker charts don’t work for behaviour – Diary of an imperfect Mum
- This week I have had various issues which have resulted in a change of tagline and FB group name! If you want to join my super supportive FB group for bloggers you can find it here – Mamapreneur Revolution.
- I opened the sign ups for my FREE live training event – Let’s Get Visible. If you want to grow your blog, increase visibility and increase your traffic then this is the course for you. It starts on 10th April.
- I’ve been moving my content around and planning so I can reduce my workload a little.
- I shared everything that’s happening in my blog-life over in Life as a blogger
- My most popular blog post this week was; 23 things to do if you’re serious about blogging [VIDEO]
- My own favourite post this week was; Ava in Princess heaven with #BeautyandtheBeast
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
Ready for more traffic?
Want to join Let's Get Visible, an awesome FREE 5 day LIVE event?