Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, todo lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Become the blogging Taylor Swift by telling your story and How to look like a pro when you’re a newbie blogger.
Don’t forget! Due to our hashtag being hijacked, we are using #TheListLinky.
My favourite posts from last week were;
5 Tips to help the school run go smoother! It’s all in the prep! – myrealfairy.com
Things ten years of motherhood have taught me – Wellies on the school run
7 Ways to Secretly Pamper Yourself – Her Life is Love
Screw Your Fashion! How to find your own style – Petite Words
13 random things I had on my mind today – Where the heart is
- Hubby’s car broke down so we have been struggling with one all week.
- Over 250 bloggers have signed up for my FREE live training event – Let’s Get Visible. If you want to grow your blog, increase visibility and increase your traffic then this is the course for you. It starts on 10th April.
- I shared everything that is happening in my blog-life over in Life as a blogger – I talked about being real and pivoting!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 23 things to do if you’re serious about blogging [VIDEO]
- My own favourite post this week was; Fun adventures with Boots Mini Club
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!