Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
- My two month Diet Chef total weight loss is 2st 3lb and 42″, BOOM! 8.5″ off my waist alone!
- We made a start with our festivities. We broke out Baby’s festive jumper and wrote to Santa. We also made some wrapping paper.
- Trying to get Baby is leave SOME decorations on the tree has been challenging.
- Real life low; Not being able to clean up Baby’s destruction quick enough. She literally doesn’t stop. Ever.
- Real life high; Getting four new lovely dresses in the post.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog post this week was; Baby’s First Christmas Gift Guide
- My own favourite post this week was; Baby’s 20 month update, as she looks cute on the big girl swing!
- New blog discovery: Guerrilla Mom I LOVE Maria’s no nonsense blog, a fab read. Go and have a look now!
- Best post I read this week: I thought London Beauty Queen’s The power of a blogger when relations turn bad was a great read.
- Blog high; Lots of lovely deliveries this week.
- Blog low; It has been a pretty smooth week, so no real lows.
- Giveaways I have shared: My blogging friends Hannah, Ang and I are running a series of fabulous giveaways – 12 Days of Christmas. So far we have shared Giant Bazaar Bean Bag. Stelle Audio Speaker, £50 printed.com credit, Merino Kids sleeping bag
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>