Welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a fab linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Now time for my list;
- Back to the finding a pre school drawing board, after an unfortunate incident…
- We removed all our play pen barriers from the living room, as she was just going head first over them!
- Breakfast and lunch for Baby are now at the table, rather than in the highchair.
- We booked a holiday! (more on that below)
- I have been heartened by the wonderful support of my fabulous friends.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular blog posts this week were; An Open Letter to a Kind Stranger and How to work with brands which tied in first place!
- My own favourite post this week was; When Baby Met Peppa Pig……Well Kind Of… As it showed me that I can turn a disaster into a readable post!
- New blog discovery: Lottie’s lovely blog Oyster & Pearl, such a lovely blog. I don’t know how I have only just found it.
- Favourite post by another blogger this week was: This post about a first day at pre-school by the lovely Laura Evelyn Bee
- Blog high; Our #ParentPanel entry WON us a holiday at the wonderful Treworgey Cottages. We are so excited!
- Some new opportunities this week, keeping me busy!
- Reviews I have shared: Mr Hubby’s Beers of Europe review
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>