Welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here then ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome. Each week both Hannah and I will pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts.
There were lot’s of fabulous lists linking up again last week, but after much scratching of my head, here are three of my favourite’s.
Heledd shared her top ten beauty tips. They were fab, every one a winner!
Beth shared her top blogger style icons. I love reading about other bloggers and other people’s inspiration.
Georgina shared a lighthearted look at other things her baby may be mistaken for. Well worth a read.
Here is my list for this week;
- Mr Hubby had a work meeting about France. #OperationMoveToFrance
- The start of my French course was rescheduled and now starts on Monday. Night school here I come!
- Baby is soon to start doing swimming awards during her lessons.
- I need to Ebay lots of Baby stuff. If anyone wants lovely barely worn girls clothes (under 2 years) let me know!
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: My aim is to feel a little less anxious and a little more in control.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week was last weeks #TheList.
- New blog discovery; Natalie’s lovely blog Little Jam Pot Life. Gorgeous, gorgeous blog, pop over and have a read.
- Blog high; We went to a wonderful blogger event yesterday for Huggies Pull Ups. Amazing PR company who organised it at Surrey Docks Farm, opposite Canary Wharf. They arranged a car to pick us up and take up back to the station, which was so kind and MUCH appreciated!
- Blog low; I have got quite a lot on at the moment and all week I have felt like I am chasing my tail, never quite getting enough done. Then falling asleep whilst typing in the evenings.
- We have some varied things in for review at the moment, from beauty products to bikes!
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: Try to get to 5k Twitter followers. I’m here if anyone fancies helping!
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>