Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mum’s Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can link up to three posts!
Thanks to all of you who take the time to link up each week. We really do love this linky and we are so glad you all do too. Each week we give a shout out to our personal favourite posts from the previous week. My top three are;
Now time for my list;
- We enjoyed a picnic in the park with our friends.
- I have had a chest infection, which has been a bit rubbish!
- We enjoyed a few family days out last weekend, with Baby’s Aunty which was lovely.
- I am getting ready for my first solo trip abroad, eeek!
- There is just over a week to go until we go on our family holiday to Cornwall, which I won with this post.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My work was published on the Huffington Post
- My most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, followed by Blogger’s Block? Never Again!
- My own favourite post this week was; 50 Things That Make Me Happy I really enjoyed writing down all my happy makers!
- My favourite post by another blogger was; I am breaking with my tradition of selecting a single post, as I want to share three posts that really moved me this week.
- Katie’s wonderful post and perfect video, showing their Easter Weekend
- Tor’s inspiring post on how to be a tough cookie
- Brandyn’s fabulous post about our actions and the effects they have on our children
- New blog discovery: Georgina’s great blog Little Feet Big Adventure
- Giveaways I have shared: Haberman Beakers