Hello! Welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mum’s Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Just a little note, if you link up please can you pop on our linky badge (with link to one of our blogs) or a text link back to us, thank you.
Here are my three featured posts from last week!
Kiri’s post made me laugh out loud. She shares the things her angry 4 year old said. Some hilarious and a couple of heartbreakers.
Now time for my list;
- We have been getting ready for our holiday next week. So excited to stay in the wonderful Jasmine Cottage at Treworgey.
- Baby’s Aunty has been staying with us for some of this week, although she has been working.
- We have started spending time in the garden this week, which has been lovely.
- Baby and I visited the farm.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I am now a Brand Ambassador for Anna Lou of London. So excited to be working with this wonderful brand.
- Some interesting collaborations in the pipeline.
- Baby and I did a vlog and then took silly celebratory selfies!
- I pitched a hotel, which is en route to Cornwall, and we are staying there on Sunday night to split the journey up.
- We have been asked to review another holiday. No holiday for 5 years and we are being spoiled this year.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, followed by Bloggers Block? Never Again!
- My own favourite post this week was: Picnics in the Park as I LOVE the pictures of Baby and her BFF
- New blog discovery: I have recently found this fab blog, Mummy DON’T Say That!
- Giveaways I have shared: Mini Buddy Speaker
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!