Welcome to ‘The List‘! If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I loved Louise’s post sharing the things her daughter has said
Tor’s post about Paris, made me want to book my ticket right away!
I loved Katy’s post on why she loves her body. Such an important message.
Now time for my list;
- I have been away a lot over the past two weeks, so am feeling so behind and disorganised, at home as well as at work.
- I went to Rome for the first time this week.
- I drove at 200 mph in a Ferrari!
- My sister-in-law is coming to spend the bank holiday with us.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have been shortlisted in the BIBs 2015. So thrilled! You can vote here if you fancy it!
- Last week I went on the most amazing press trip to Rome.
- I had a fabulous time at BlogCamp last weekend.
- Some exciting new partnerships on the horizon.
- My own favourite post this week was; My Gratitude List, as I love focusing on the happy things.
- My favourite post by another blogger; This fabulous post from Michelle over at The Purple Pumpkin Blog.
- New blog discovery: Suzanne’s lovely blog Crumbs on the Carpet. Go and have a read.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!