Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mum’s Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Last week I really struggled to pick my favourite three posts, there were so many awesome ones. However, these three tipped it for me;
I loved Claire’s post “If 5 year olds ran the country”! Such a great post and I think her 5 year old should run the country!
I think we can all relate to Laney’s Secret Parenting Behaviour post.
23 reasons why Jess wants to be a Kardashian was fab!
Now time for my list;
- Baby started pre school and was apparently awesome! Never been without Mummy or Daddy for even half an hour and manages 3 hours at pre-school. Clever girl!
- My Sister in law came back to stay with us this week, love her being here.
- It was my birthday yesterday.
- Baby and I met up with the gorgeous Kat and her lovely girls.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Plans are underway for a collaborative blog with two of my best friends! Watch this space.
- I am co-hosting another linky! Yikes! Details coming soon.
- I was so humbled by the support I received on this post about finding a better work life balance.
- I was invited to be part of a new You Tube Channel! Exciting!
- I received a lovely DM from a lovely lady who has nominated my blog for MAD Blog of the Year. I don’t think for one second that anything will come of it, but to hear someone thinks about your blog in that way is really lovely.
- My favourite post this week was; Blogging: Am I Lucky?
- My own most popular blog post this week was; Last week’s The List, followed by Blogging: Am I Lucky?
- New blog discovery: The lovely Eat. Love. Live. London, go and have a read.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!