Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
You know you’re a parent when… was really funny.
I loved this post highlighting the perks of motherhood!
I thought this post sharing what to do in 7 minutes of ‘me’ time was brilliant.
Now time for my list;
- Baby was good at pre school. After being a little shaky at drop offs, she seems to really enjoy it.
- We have been sorting a few things out for our next family trip, to Park Resorts on the Isle Of Wight at the start of June.
- Had a lovely day with Katy and all our gorgeous girls.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Lots to do this week, with my own blog and our new collaborative blog, meaning long hours.
- I have worked with some new brands this week.
- Climbed to #49 in the Tots100! (Well it was #47 but the next day I moved two!)
- I have received nominations is six categories for the MADS : Pre School, Writer, Blog of the Year, Food, Homes & Interiors and Photography. I am so touched to have received any.
- My most popular blog post this week was; As usual last week’s The List, followed by How to maintain your blog and 38 Lessons For 38 Years.
- My own favourite post this week was; 5 Things I love about my blogger friends.
- New blog discovery: Nicola’s lovely blog Nicola Says. Pop over and say hi.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!