Hi! Welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome.
My featured posts from last week’s linky;
Chloe’s blog bucket list was right up my street, I love reading about other’s plans for their blogs.
Amy’s post highlighting the things from her childhood that her kids won’t experience was great.
Grace’s Ladybird lunch ideas were amazing!
Now time for my list;
- Last week Mr Hubby was ill and this week it has been poor Baby’s turn and mine too!
- My sister-in-law spent the bank holiday weekend with us, which is always lovely.
- My FitBit tells me my average nightly sleep is 4hr 48 mins and I had an early night once, so need to work on that!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Our new blog is coming along ready for launch in a few weeks, which is very exciting!
- My most popular blog post this week was; How to maintain your blog and How To Become A Brand Ambassador.
- My own favourite post this week was; We’re #Bibs2015 Finalists Baby!
- New blog discovery: Gemma’s fab blog Coffee, Kids & Ice Cream – go and have a read.
- Reached 2k followers on Instagram.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!