Welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome. Each week both Hannah and I will pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts.
Thank you to all the people who linked up last week, it is so brilliant to see so many of you joining in. It does make it very difficult to pick three of my favourite’s though! Finally I decided and here they are.
Sanna wrote a great post, How much time does blogging take? I really enjoyed this as I love reading about other people’s blog life and it made me think about how much time I spend. Although when I added it up, I wish I hadn’t!
I love this post of Jenna’s What’s in Jasmine’s sensory play bag?. I think this is a fabulous idea, but I must admit Baby never had a sensory play bag and now I feel guilty. The thing I love most of all, however, is the amazing pictures that couldn’t actually be any cuter!
I love Jenni’s post on the surprising things she has found out about in the first 9 months of little Boo’s life. I can relate to so many of those, especially the fingernails!
Right, on to my list;
- I started French lessons, yikes! Pense que ce sera une lutte!
- I started to use my new super duper computer, which I won back in May with this #Wonderblog post. I love it, its huge screen and the fact that it is not (yet!) clogged up with pictures!
- I am very down about my weight and I need help. I can’t believe it was back in Jan/February that I asked my Doctor for help. Still waiting.
- I need to teach Baby to nap in the house, as I hate driving around using fuel to get her to sleep. We have a ready bed and will use it in the lounge to start with.
- My nephew has gone missing and at the moment the police are looking for him. UPDATED: He has now been found, thanks for all the kind words.
REAL LIFE WEEKLY GOAL: Figure out a way forward with my weight.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week was my Scholl giveaway.
- New blog discovery; How I am only just finding Jess’s amazing blog, Lady Neils. I absolutely love it and it is going to be a daily read for me.
- Blog high; I am now ranked 114 in the Tots100 rankings
- Blog low; The company that was going to help me with my weight loss has pulled out (they are no longer doing trials). So gutted, as I was focused on them helping me.
- I am hosting #TWTWC for the wonderful Hannah on Sunday, as she is getting married tomorrow!
- I finally organised my first instagram giveaway. It’s a fabulous JJ Cole changing bag. You can see details here and you can find me on instagram here.
- A few new opportunities came in this week, which is always nice.
BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA WEEKLY GOAL: I think my challenge next week will just be to host both #TheList and #TWTWC at the same time. Best not to set myself any more targets!
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>