Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
We are also linking How to set killer blog goals from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
6 Steps to stress-free mealtimes is brilliant! Such fabulous advice.
Janette’s post on why she is not a blight on society is such a powerful read.
Claire’s post on the 12 things she has learnt during her kid’s first year at school is so funny.
Now time for my list;
- Baby went to her first film premiere (ours too!).
- We started decluttering our house.
- I have been reading a book, an actual book (not anything to do with blogging!) Momentous!
- I started my new weight loss plan (more soon).
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have been working hard to get ahead, so I can relax and enjoy Camp Bestival.
- The best post I read this week: This corker from Tim over at Slouching Towards Thatcham, an open letter to Brands/PRs.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Apart from my giveaways, How to strike gold in your worklife balance and 15 Ways to Avoid Blogger Burnout.
- My own favourite post this week was; I really enjoyed writing 15 Ways to Avoid Blogger Burnout
- New blog discovery: Lizzie’s lovely blog Marmalade Pie, go and have a read.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!