Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Hannah is on her holiday for 3 weeks! So I will be assisted by two of my blogging besties; first up for the next two weeks is the gorgeous Amy from Mr and Mrs T Plus Three.
We are also linking our interview with Fritha, Tigerlilly Quinn from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Jenni’s post, 20 Toddler rules was so funny and so very true!
I loved Michelle’s post on ideas to utilize space under space under the stairs
I really enjoyed Lizzie’s post sharing the differences Before and After Children!
Now time for my list;
- I have been hectic trying to get back on track following our weekend away.
- Baby and I met up with Amy and her girls, which was wonderful.
- Baby rode two ponies this week and loved it so much.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Hectic on the blog front!
- Some new collaborations and wonderful feedback from brands.
- My most popular blog post this week was; 10 Facebook groups to help your blog.
- My own favourite post this week was; 22 things our 2 year old loved at Camp Bestival.
- Reviews I have shared: Traid Fair, My Doodles (Giveaway too!)
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!