Hi and welcome to ‘The List‘. If you are new here, ‘The List‘ is a great linky that I co-host with Hannah from Mums Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! I use mine to record my weekly highlights and remind myself of my hit list and targets, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Your posts can be old or new, all welcome. Each week both Hannah and I will pick our own top 3 lists and give them a little shout out in our posts.
Thank you to all the people who linked up last week, it is fabulous to see so many of you joining in. With 48 posts to choose from, it was a very difficult task to pick three of my favourite’s! Finally, I decided and here they are;
As a serial dieter, I loved this take on the Toddler Diet. I think we should all check it out when we need to shift a few pounds!
I was amazed by Becky’s post on alternative uses for baby items. Curling your hair with wet wipes! Brains all over the wall!
Right, on to my list;
- We had Mr Hubby here at the start of the week, which was great and makes the solo parenting week feel much shorter.
- Finally the wallpaper is up in Baby’s new room!
- It was only week two this week, but French night school is already a struggle. The last thing I want to do at 7pm on a Monday night is use my brain! #OperationMoveToFrance
- A potentially interesting opportunity has arisen and I will know more later today.
- Baby is hardcore! #SheMadeMeCryInSainsburys!
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- My most popular new blog post this week was last weeks The List, which was only a couple of views in front of 10 Things you won’t learn at Antenatal classes…
- New blog discovery; Two Beans and a Bump Love, love, love this blog! It is everything I like, clean design, large beautiful images and fab writing. Go and have a read.
- Blog high; Reaching over 5k followers on Twitter, thanks to everyone who follows me.
- Blog low; I finally organised my first instagram giveaway, but the entries are really low. It’s a fabulous JJ Cole changing bag. You can see details here and you can find me on instagram here.
- I have put together a little spreadsheet for myself, where I note all the blog post short codes and where I have promoted them. This makes it really easy to link to linky’s, as you have the url short code to hand. It might also help me remember Pinterest!
- We had a great response to last weeks #TheList with 48 posts linked up (excluding Hannah’s & mine), which is really great.
- I am still hosting ‘The Week That Was; Captured’ for Hannah.
1. You can link up to 3 posts per week! Be sure to paste The List badge on each post you would like to link up (code below – paste it into the HTML option of your blogging platform).
2. Comment on this post to say hi!
3. Comment on at least 2 other links – share the love man, it’s what makes this community great!
4. It would also be amazing if you could share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #TheList) on your social media channels to help grow the community. Hannah and I will also retweet all your posts via Twitter if you mention us in your tweets! (@youbabymemummy/@mumsdays)
By adding your post to the linkup you are agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.youbabymemummy.com" title="The List"><img src="http://youbabymemummy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Badge-150-x-150.jpg" alt="The List" style="border:none;" /></a></div>