Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amazing Hannah from Mum’s Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Hannah is still on holiday! I know alright for some, so this week the gorgeous Katie from Pouting in Heels is co hosting with me. A huge thanks to Amy from Mr and Mrs T Plus Three for being my awesome co host for the past two weeks.
We are also linking 5 great books for bloggers from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I loved Breed and Write’s 10 things I do differently when being watched, fab post!
I adored this gorgeous post about Mummy Fever’s favourite things about her children.
Now time for my list;
- Baby continues to excel at potty training and has completely amazed me. Zero accidents, happy to go anywhere in the potty or in public toilets. Even wakes in the night for a wee!
- Having a lovely time with my sister-in-law (she is staying with us for a while).
- Started my weight loss mission again, after a bit of a slip.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I am number #10 (or #9 it keeps moving!) in the Tots100 and #2 in the Parent Blogger Leader Board.
- I secured some lovely new contracts this week.
- We attended two blogging events in London, one for an awesome fashion brand and a great Actimel event, that had us all doing yoga!
- My most popular blog post this week was; Apart from The List last week, was 6 Bloggers who have rocked my 2 blogging years.
- My own favourite post this week was; A family day at the Vyne and Baby hosts a tea party because there are some fab pictures of Baby in them.
- New blog discovery: The gorgeous But First, Coffee
- Reviews I have shared: Cafe Rouge
- Giveaways I have shared: Tommee Tippee
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!