Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
Firstly, I must thank my two beautiful cohosts Amy and Katie for all their help over the past three weeks, helping with #TheList while Hannah has been away. So lovely to have you ladies, thank you. Now also WELCOME BACK HANNAH! We have all missed you and hope you had a wonderful holiday.
We are also linking Hashtags – The basics from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
The 10 Signs That You Are A Military Housewife was such a good read.
Talya’s post Birdspotting: Which bird mum are you? was so funny.
Kaye’s post ’10 things that will undoubtedly happen on your family staycation’ was a fantastic post.
Now time for my list;
- Hubby has been away in France all week, sad times.
- My SIL, Baby and I went to the Zoo on Monday.
- Baby and I had another blogger event in London on Tuesday.
- We visited Em and her kiddos on Thursday and had a bit of a party (more coming soon)
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I won a blog competition!
- My most popular blog post this week was; Apart from last week’s List it was How to make your Klout score soar.
- My own favourite post this week was; 10 things you didn’t know about me, as I really enjoyed writing it.
- New blog discovery: Fatmumslim, I have known about this blog for sometime, but have only just started reading it, totally fab.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!