Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
We are also linking our Pro Blogger Spotlight featuring Katie from Pouting in Heels from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
This post made me snort! The unexpected things that her children have stolen. So funny.
Lara’s post sharing 10 predictions for her son’s future career was a great read.
Cat’s Terms and conditions of parenthood was awesome, if you haven’t read it go and read it now.
Now time for my list;
- Baby is relishing every moment she spends at preschool, which is so wonderful to see.
- Met up with friends we haven’t seen all summer, which was so lovely.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I have been busy as always. We have a couple more weekend trips coming up which means I have to schedule ahead for these times.
- Our part of the #SaveSyriasChildren campaign raised £8k in 3 days. Thanks so much to everyone who was involved.
- Reached 12k followerd on Twitter last week.
- My most popular blog post this week was; How to really get your blog noticed
- My own favourite post this week was; Our eurocamp holiday as it was fun to look back at a great week.
- New blog discovery: I think I must have been living in a hole, but Prabs’ awesome blog Absolutely Prabulous.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!