Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
This week I am linking Sponsored posts – how to negotiate and what to charge and 8 photos of happiness Hannah is sharing How to Declutter and Fussy Eating Sticker Chart
We are also linking identify your target audience from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
I really enjoyed Simon’s post, Playgroups: a survival guide for dads. Great to hear the male perspective.
Prabs strikes again with the awesome 13 confessions of a housewife! It’s also a treat for the eyes!
I really enjoyed Julie’s post sharing the Russian susperstitions she grew up with.
Now time for my list;
- We are going away to Devon for the weekend with Em and her family. Whoop!
- Baby started sharing a pony, so she will be riding 3 times a week.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I haven’t really stopped working. There just always seems to be so much to do.
- I am currently #1 in the Parenting Blogger Leaderboard.
- Reached 4k likes on Facebook. I find FB a much slower burn than Twitter where I have over 12k followers.
- My most popular blog post this week was; Sponsored posts – how to negotiate and what to charge is proving very popular.
- New blog discovery: Polly’s gorgeous blog Tantrums and Tailoring.
- Reviews I have shared: Royal County of Berkshire Show.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!