Welcome to ‘The List‘, which is a great linky that I co-host with amaze-balls Hannah from Mums’ Days. The idea is simple, just link up any post that is in list/bullet point format, easy! (a few bullet points in a post is fine too!). I use mine to record my weekly highlights, but yours could be a ‘top ten’ list or anything you fancy. Posts can be old or new, all welcome.
We are also linking mastering blog habits in 6 steps from our collaborative blog Live. Love. Blog.
My favourite posts from last week were;
Lisa’s post celebrating her son’s third birthday was really lovely.
Franki’s post sharing her concerns about her little one starting pre school will have struck a chord with so many parents, beautifully written too.
I thought Jude’s 5 Ways to Avoid A Chugger Like a Child was really funny.
Now time for my list;
- After finding a pony for Baby to share, the owner has decided to sell her, so Baby can no longer ride her. We do have another pony to view on Sunday, so fingers crossed that one will work out for us.
- Mr Hubby is going to be away for almost 3 weeks in October! Solo parenting isn’t my favourite thing and I have no idea how I am going to get everything done. Yikes!
- Last weekend we had a lovely break in Devon and Team Snowing Indoors came with us. You can read about it here.
BLOG & SOCIAL MEDIA
- The best post I read this week: Should Bloggers get paid?, a fab post from Jacqui over at MLM Life and Style
- My most popular blog post this week was; tied was 8 photos of happiness and Sponsored Posts – How to Negotiate & What To Charge.
- My own favourite post this week was; I think my Pink Clove dress review, as I don’t do many style posts and I had my fab friend Em take the pictures, so it was really fun to do.
- New blog discovery: It was actually Jude’s blog Dreamcatching, not sure how I missed this great blog.
So you know what do to, grab the badge and link up your lists. I can’t wait to have a read!